Are you looking for the BEST Thermomix Recipes?
Well you can stop searching, as you have come to the right place!
Hi there and welcome to ThermoBliss! Our names are Lauren and Lucy and we started our website back in 2014 as a way to share our favourite Thermomix recipes by publishing them here and in a series of cookbooks – which you can find here. We set ourselves the goal of creating a website that focused solely on easy, family-friendly Thermomix recipes and have spent the past few years creating simple recipes as well asand converting our everyday family-favourite recipes to the Thermomix.
To help make your life easier (yay!), please find below links to our recipe collections based on ingredients :
If you are new to our site, we suggest starting off with this post, which includes the most popular Thermomix recipes from our website last year. If it is family dinners you are looking for, take a look at these easy Thermomix dinner recipes or you might like a copy of our best selling eBook – ‘A Month of Thermomix Dinners‘
Along with thousands of FREE Thermomix recipes, we also have print and eBooks, Thermomix products and so much more!
- A whole heap of super simple, easy to make Thermomix recipes that your family will love;
- All of your favourite regular recipes… but we’ve made them even quicker and easier to make in the Thermomix;
- A massive range of cakes, biscuits, desserts and slices (we loooove our sweets!);
- Quick and easy dinners… no-fuss, cheap and yummy;
- Healthy smoothies, snacks and treats;
- Lots of baby/kid-friendly recipes;
- Thermomix recipes that are freezer-friendly;
- Tips for looking after your Thermomix, keeping it looking fab and working perfectly, and;
- A large collection of print and eBooks featuring all of our most popular recipes.
When it comes down to it, we’re just two mumma’s who love cooking and love our Thermomixers. If we can make you love yours just as much, then we’re happy!!!
So do you think you’ve come to the right place?? We certainly hope so!!
Lauren lives in Queensland and is a busy mum of three boys – Aiden, Liam and Oliver. Her TM5 gets a massive workout trying to keep up with feeding her hungry family (including her hubby!). Lauren is the queen of creating Thermomix recipes that are freezer-friendly. If you need simple and yummy dinners for your family… she’s your go-to girl! Lauren also runs her own website called ‘Create Bake Make’. Here she shares recipes (of course!), home and lifestyle articles, craft ideas, handy kids tips and her journey as a mum.
Lucy lives in Victoria with her hubby and little boy Will. She’s been using her TM31 for several years now… but has fallen in love with it even more since the birth of her bub (hello quick and easy purees!!!). As an ex-primary school teacher, Lucy loves creating lunchbox-friendly recipes. Lucy also runs her own website ‘Bake Play Smile’. Here she shares all of her favourite sweet and savoury recipes (with both Thermomix and conventional methods), as well as a range of resources for bloggers.