Our Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies are a classic favourite… simple and delicious! You just can’t beat these cookies when it comes to a yummy treat!
When it comes to cookies and biscuits, there’s nothing better than a classic chocolate chip cookie. And this recipe is exactly that! A slightly chewy filling, a crunchy outside, and of course, lots of chocolate chips! This is my go-to recipe whenever I make a batch of choc chip bikkies!
Our Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies take only a couple of minutes to whip up. In fact, the hardest part about making these is waiting for them to cook in the oven (luckily you only have to wait around 8 minutes!). These are perfect served warm straight out of the oven, in little lunchboxes as a yummy treat, or even made into ice-cream sandwiches.
Thermomix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 150 g butter, softened
- 80 g caster sugar
- 80 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp bi-carbonate soda
- 225 g plain flour
- 220 g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Insert the butterfly into the Thermomix bowl and add the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar. Mix on Speed 4, 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix on Speed 4, 40 seconds (or until pale and creamy).
- Reduce to Speed 2, and add the eggs and vanilla extract through the MC hole. Increase to Speed 4, 15 seconds. Remove the butterfly.
- Add the salt, bi-carbonate soda and plain flour and mix on Speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds.
- Fold the chocolate chips through with a spatula.
- Roll heaped teaspoon-sized balls of the mixture and place onto 2 flat baking trays. Leave a gap to allow for spreading.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until just lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on the baking trays for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.