Classic Thermomix Egg & Bacon Quiches that make the perfect party food or lunch box snack! Plus, they're freezer-friendly, so you'll always have a batch ready!
Nothing beats these classic little party quiches... crispy pastry with a yummy bacon, cheese and egg filling! These are a party food staple!
Making these little Thermomix Egg & Bacon Quiches in the Thermomix is so easy! It will grate your cheese for you, cook the bacon and combine the mixture together. Too easy!!!
You can easily make a double batch - plus they're freezer-friendly so it's a great way to stock up the freezer for quick and easy snacks.
For more great lunch box recipes, check out our Thermomix Lunch Box Cookbook!
‘ThermoBliss Lunch Box’ is packed full of 29 sweet and savoury lunch box recipes that are easy to prepare, freezer-friendly, school-friendly… and of course, kid-approved!
Our cookbook also includes a handy conversion chart for commonly used ingredients.
Thermomix Egg & Bacon Quiches
- 4 sheets puff pastry, defrosted
- 125 g cheddar cheese
- 150 g bacon
- 15 g olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 125 g full fat milk
- Place the sheets of puff pastry on a flat bench to defrost.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Cut 6 round holes from each pastry sheet and press into patty pan baking tins.
- Place the cheese into the Thermomix bowl and grate on Speed 8, 10 seconds. Set aside. Wash and dry the bowl.
- Place the bacon (roughly chopped), into the Thermomix bowl and press Turbo in 1 second bursts until chopped into small pieces.
- Add the olive oil and saute on 100 degrees, Speed 1 for 3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add the eggs, milk and cheese and mix on Reverse, Speed 3, 20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture over the pastry cases (being careful not to overfill as the mixture rises when cooked).
- Cook for approximately 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has turned golden and the middle of the quiches has cooked through.