It’s taken me awhile to try making my favourite Blueberry Muffin recipe in the Thermomix and given it took less than 10 minutes to get the ingredients out, preheat the oven and put these together, I don’t know why it took me so long!
These Blueberry Muffins really are a staple in our house and I often make a batch just to pop into little bags and store in the freezer for an easy morning tea – minus the coupe we inevitably eat first of course!
You should also try our delicious recipe for banana chocolate chip muffins here.
We’ve also mixed things up a little and used raspberries or frozen mixed berries in the past – both of which are delicious options you can also try.
Thermomix Blueberry Muffins
- 375 g of self raising flour
- 110 g of caster sugar
- 375 g of milk
- 2 eggs – lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 150 g butter
- 300 g of blueberries – fresh or frozen
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Place the butter into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2 or until melted.
- Add the self raising flour, caster sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla essence and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down. Mix for another 10 seconds on speed 5 or until just combined - it’s ok if the mixture is a little lumpy!
- Add the blueberries and gently stir through using your spatula.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through when tested with a skewer.
Once you’ve made the Thermomix Blueberry Muffins and have tried them for yourself, I have no doubt they will become a favourite in your house too – enjoy!