This Thermomix Blueberry Muffins recipe couldn’t be easier to make!
It’s taken me awhile to try making my favourite Blueberry Muffin recipe in the Thermomix and given it took less than 10 minutes to get the ingredients out, preheat the oven and put these together, I don’t know why it took me so long!
These Blueberry Muffins really are a staple in our house and I often make a batch just to pop into little bags and store in the freezer for an easy morning tea – minus the coupe we inevitably eat first of course!
You should also try our delicious recipe for banana chocolate chip muffins here.
Tips for Making this Thermomix Blueberry Muffins Recipe:
- You can use fresh or frozen blueberries for this recipe.
- You can also use greek or vanilla yoghurt in place of milk for this recipe.
- It’s important to not over mix the ingredients as this will result in a dense muffin.
- You can use larger muffin trays for a ‘cafe style’ muffin, please note you will need to increase your cooking time.
- These muffins are freezer friendly.
- If you don’t have a Thermomix, you can find the conventional cooking instructions here.
Thermomix Blueberry Muffins
- 150 grams butter
- 375 grams self raising flour
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 375 grams milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 grams blueberries – fresh or frozen
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line a 12 hole muffin trays with paper cases.
- Place the butter into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2 or until melted.
- Add the self raising flour, caster sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla essence and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down. Mix for another 10 seconds on speed 5 or until just combined - it’s ok if the mixture is a little lumpy!
- Add the blueberries and gently stir through using your spatula.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through when tested with a skewer.