Our easy peasy Thermomix White Chocolate Cake is perfect for any occasion!
I've been making this Thermomix White Chocolate Cake recipe for years now, as it really is such a simple yet delicious cake, and it NEVER lasts for long whenever I make it. This is an incredibly easy cake to make conventionally, but using a Thermomix makes it even easier and best of all, it takes just a few minutes to put together.
When making this cake, I like to use a good quality white chocolate, instead of white chocolate melts, as I find it makes the texture and taste of the cake much better. You can also make this cake using a different size tin; just be aware this will impact on the cooking time, so make sure you keep a close eye on your cake!
For more delicious cakes, desserts and slices, make sure you check out our Baking Bundle of eBooks - which you can find here.
Thermomix White Chocolate Cake
- 185 grams butter
- 330 grams caster sugar
- 260 grams milk
- 200 grams white chocolate broken into squares
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Line a 22cm round cake tin with baking paper (bottom and sides) and pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Place the butter, caster sugar, milk and white chocolate squares into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, Speed 2 or until the butter and chocolate have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and eggs to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, Speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds, Speed 4.
- Transfer to your prepared cake tin and place into the oven to bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer. Carefully remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan.
If you love cakes as much as we do, check out our Lemon and Blueberry Cake or our simple Thermomix Butter Cake - yum!