Our easy peasy Thermomix White Chocolate Cake is perfect for any occasion!
I've been making this Thermomix White Chocolate Cake recipe for years now, as it really is such a simple yet delicious cake, and it NEVER lasts for long whenever I make it. This is an incredibly easy cake to make conventionally, but using a Thermomix makes it even easier and best of all, it takes just a few minutes to put together.
When making this cake, I like to use a good quality white chocolate, instead of white chocolate melts, as I find it makes the texture and taste of the cake much better. You can also make this cake using a different size tin; just be aware this will impact on the cooking time, so make sure you keep a close eye on your cake!
For more delicious cakes, desserts and slices, make sure you check out our Baking Bundle of eBooks - which you can find here.
Thermomix White Chocolate Cake
- 185 grams butter
- 330 grams caster sugar
- 260 grams milk
- 200 grams white chocolate broken into squares
- 300 grams plain flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Line a 22cm round cake tin with baking paper (bottom and sides) and pre-heat your oven to 160 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Place the butter, caster sugar, milk and white chocolate squares into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, Speed 2 or until the butter and chocolate have melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder, vanilla extract and eggs to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, Speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds, Speed 4.
- Transfer to your prepared cake tin and place into the oven to bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer. Carefully remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan.