This no bake Thermomix Mars Bar Cheesecake recipe could not be any easier to make – I promise!!
Given the love you guys have for our Mars Bar Brownies and Mars Bar Slice recipes, I thought it was about time that I shared my easy Thermomix Mars Bar Cheesecake recipe with you all. This no bake Mars Bar Cheesecake is the perfect make ahead dessert (so it would be perfect for Christmas!) and will also cater to a crowd.
Not only does this cheesecake have delicious pieces of Mars Bar swirled throughout the chocolate centre, it also has extra pieces strewn over the top – ensuring that you get a good amount of Mars Bar with every bite. What also makes this cheesecake that little bit special is the use of Oreo biscuits in the base – who can say no to Oreos right?!
Tips for Making our Thermomix Mars Bar Cheesecake
- We use 6 x 53 gram Mars Bars for this recipe. You can also use ‘fun size’ Mars Bars too, I would suggest using 12 – 15 of them.
- You can substitute the Oreos in the base of this recipe for Chocolate Ripple biscuits if your prefer.
- The mixing times may vary depending on the softness of your cream cheese and Mars Bars. I suggest using cream cheese and Mars Bars which are both at room temperature and are soft.
- This cheesecake is quite soft as it doesn’t contain gelatine. If your cheesecake is too soft or runny when you cut it – pop it back in the fridge to let it set for a bit longer.
Thermomix Mars Bar Cheesecake
- 200 grams Oreo Biscuits
- 90 grams butter
- 500 grams cream cheese softened
- 130 grams thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 6 Mars Bars
- Line the base of a 22cm springform tin with baking paper and lightly grease the sides and finely chop two Mars Bars into pieces – set aside until needed.
- Cut the butter in half and place into your Thermomix bowl. Cook for 2 minutes on 60 degrees, speed 3 or until melted.
- Add the chocolate ripple biscuits and mix for 10 seconds on speed 9. Use your spatula to scrape down the sides and mix again for another 10 seconds on speed 7.
- Pour the biscuit mixture into your prepared tin and use a large metal spoon to cover the base with the biscuit mixture and flatten the surface.
- Cut four of Mars Bars into quarters and place them in a clean Thermomix bowl. Chop them for 10 seconds on speed 7 before cooking them for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 or until melted.
- Add the vanilla extract, cream cheese, cream and caster sugar to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides and mix for another 30 seconds on speed 5.
- Add ONE of the chopped Mars Bars to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 20 seconds on reverse speed 2.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base and top with the remaining Mars Bar pieces. Place in the fridge to set. Ideally you want to leave this overnight, but is should be ok after 6 hours