I know it's a big call, but I'm confident this is the best Thermomix Caramel Fudge recipe you will ever make - I promise! It has the perfect fudge texture, tastes amazing and you only need a few ingredients to put it together - what more could you ask for?!
This Caramel Fudge makes a great after dinner treat or is also great to share with friends at your next party, and with Christmas just around the corner (eek!) it also makes a great gift for friends, family and teachers.
I used a regular 18 x 28cm slice tin to make this fudge, however you could also use a loaf tin, or even a small square tin if you'd like thicker pieces of fudge.
The Best Thermomix Caramel Fudge Recipe
- 125 g of butter
- 390 g tin of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 220 g of brown sugar
- 200 g of white chocolate - broken into pieces
- Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper - make sure you leave some hanging over the edges to help you remove the fudge from the tin once it’s set.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place into your Thermomix bowl. Chop for 5 seconds at speed 7. Transfer to a bowl and set aside until needed.
- Place the butter, golden syrup, condensed milk and brown sugar into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 3 with the measuring cup off.
- Scrape the sides of your Thermomix bowl and cook for a further 20 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 3.
- Add the chopped white chocolate and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 or until it’s melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Immediately transfer the fudge to your prepared tin and smooth the surface. Place the fudge into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set before cutting into pieces.