Whether you’re planning a party, or are just after a healthy and delicious dip to pop into the fridge, our Thermomix Tzatziki Dip is for you!! It takes just 5 minutes to whip up… and so you’ll be gobbling down on it in no time at all.
This recipe can easily be doubled – you’ll just need to increase the mixing times slightly.
One little tip is to make sure that you thoroughly strain the cucumber after chopping it. This will ensure that your dip stays nice and thick – and not runny!
Our Thermomix Tzatziki Dip can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Perfect for a healthy little snack on the go!
PS – I made this dip for my baby shower and served approximately 2 tablespoons of dip in the base of plastic shot glasses and topped them with vegetable sticks.
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 tsp dill or mint
- 180 g natural yoghurt
- 10 g lemon juice
- 15 g olive oil
- sea salt and pepper , to season
- Place cucumber into the TM bowl and chop 3 seconds, Speed 5.
- Place cucumber into a sieve and strain completely (leave for approximately 10 minutes).
- Add the garlic and dill or mint to the bowl and chop 3 seconds, Speed 7.
- Scrape down the bowl.
- Add the cucumber, natural yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Mix on Reverse, Speed 3, 15 seconds.
- Store in the fridge until needed.