Whether you're planning a party, or are just after a healthy and delicious dip to pop into the fridge, our Thermomix Tzatziki Dip is for you!! It takes just 5 minutes to whip up... and so you'll be gobbling down on it in no time at all.
Why you will love this recipe:
Quick to prepare - you can be enjoying this Tzatziki Dip with crackers or veggie sticks in no time at all!
Perfect party food - make this dip up to three days in advance and then simply place into your favourite serving dish when ready to enjoy.
Versatile - this recipe can easily be doubled - you'll just need to increase the mixing times slightly.
Tzatziki Dip Ingredients
Please note you will find a full list of ingredients and the method in the recipe card below.
- Cucumber - we recommend using a Lebanese cucumber for this recipe.
- Mint - dill can also be used. We do recommend using fresh versus dried herbs.
- Natural yoghurt
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
How to make Tzatziki in a Thermomix
Step 1. Place the cucumber into the Thermomix and chop.
Step 2. Strain the excess liquid from the cucumber pieces.
Step 3. Chop the garlic and mint (or dill if using).
Step 4. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
Step 5. Serve with your favourite accompaniment.
Recipe Hints and Tips
We recommend using a Lebanese cucumber for this recipe.
Make sure that you thoroughly strain the cucumber after chopping it. This will ensure that your dip stays nice and thick - and not runny!
Fresh or store bought lemon juice can be used.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Serve with veggie sticks or crackers.
You may also enjoy:
- Thermomix Creamy Avocado Dip
- Thermomix Mint & Cucumber Raita Dip
- Thermomix Baba Ghanoush (Eggplant Dip)
- Thermomix Hummus
- Thermomix Cream Cheese & Sweet Chilli Dip
- Cheesy Thermomix Crackers
- Thermomix DipsTurkish Pide
- Thermomix Naan Bread
Thermomix Tzatziki Dip
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- ½ garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon dill or mint
- 180 grams natural yoghurt
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 15 grams olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt to season
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper to season
- Place cucumber into the TM bowl and chop 3 seconds, Speed 5.
- Place cucumber into a sieve and strain completely (leave for approximately 10 minutes).
- Add the garlic and dill or mint to the bowl and chop 3 seconds, Speed 7.
- Scrape down the bowl.
- Add the cucumber, natural yoghurt, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to the bowl.
- Mix on Reverse, Speed 3, 15 seconds.
- Store in the fridge until needed.
Looking for even more?
You can find more simple and delicious recipes in our books and eBooks, shop the range here.