This Thermomix Mint & Cucumber Raita Dip is fast, fresh and packed full of flavour! Serve it with homemade roti bread and your favourite curry or meat dish.
I’m sure by now you guys know how much I love a quick and easy recipe… and this Thermomix Mint & Cucumber Raita Dip ticks those boxes! It’s the perfect dip to serve on it’s own with fresh homemade roti bread, great for wraps and sandwiches, and delicious served with meats or curries. It really is one very versatile dip!
The fresh mint complements the lemon and cumin, giving this dip a zesty, light flavour.
Don’t forget to check out our homemade roti bread recipe (coming soon!). And if you love making dips in your Thermomix, make sure you check out our favourite Thermomix dip recipes!
Thermomix Mint & Cucumber Raita Dip
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 1 large cucumber
- 425 g greek or natural yoghurt
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper , to season
- Place the mint leaves into the Thermomix bowl. Chop by pressing Turbo 5-10 times. Scrape down the sides and repeat until roughly chopped.
- Cut the cucumber into 6 pieces and scrape out the seeds (discard). Use a paper towl to dry the cucumber.
- Place the dried cucumber pieces into the Thermomix bowl and press Turbo 2-3 times or until roughly chopped.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the yoghurt, cumin, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix on Speed 3, 10 seconds, or until combined.
- Pour into a bowl and place into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve with roti bread or a curry.