Sweet, creamy and delicious... our Thermomix Pina Colada takes less than 1 minute to make (and tastes AMAZING!!). The perfect summer cocktail for sipping with friends.
Is there anything better than a creamy and refreshing cocktail on a hot summers night!? Of course not!!
Why You're Going To Love This Recipe
Let me introduce you to our favourite Thermomix Pina Colada!
- Jamie Oliver Inspired Recipe - Our Thermomix Pina Colada is based on a recipe by Jamie Oliver (which we've converted to the Thermie) and is oh-so-good!
- Quick & Easy - You'll be sipping on pina coladas in 1 minute. How good is that!?
- Crowd Pleaser - Everyone loves this creamy, tropical cocktail. Whip it up for your next girls night!
What You Need
Our Thermomix Pina Coladas are made using just a handful of delicious ingredients!
Scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post for ingredient quantities and the full detailed method.
- pineapple chunks - you can use canned or fresh pineapple
- ice cubes
- white rum - choose any white rum, such as Bacardi or Malibu
- coconut cream - or coconut milk
- pineapple juice
- caster sugar - to sweeten the cocktail
- fresh pineapple - to garnish (optional)
Step By Step Instructions
Be sipping delicious cocktails in just 1 minute!
Step 1 - Crush
Crush the ice and pineapple chunks.
Step 2 - Mix
Add all of the remaining ingredients (except for the garnish) and mix to combine.
Step 3 - Serve
Pour the pina colada into glasses, add a piece of fresh pineapple to garnish and serve.
Expert Tips & FAQ
Absolutely! And you can even use the pineapple juice in the same can too!
Yes you can. Coconut cream is slightly thicker than coconut milk but they both have the same delicious flavour.
For best results, serve immediately.
This recipe is not suitable for freezing.
More Thermomix Cocktail Recipes
Love to make cocktails in your Thermomix!? Us too! Here's a few more of our favourites...
All hardcopy cookbooks come with free eBook versions emailed immediately upon purchase.
Thermomix Pina Colada
- 150 g fresh pineapple chunks
- 110 g ice cubes
- 120 g white rum (like Bacardi or Malibu)
- 60 g coconut cream (or coconut milk)
- 60 g pineapple juice
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- fresh pineapple to garnish
- Place the fresh pineapple chunks and the ice into the Thermomix bowl. Mix on Speed 9, 15 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and all all remaining ingredients (except for the garnish) into the Thermomix bowl and slowly increase to Speed 5, 20 seconds (or until smooth and creamy).
- Pour into your serving glasses and garnish with a chunk of fresh pineapple.
- Serve chilled.