Creamy and delicious... our Thermomix Pina Colada takes less than 1 minute to make (and tastes AMAZING!!). The perfect summer cocktail!
Is there anything better than a creamy and refreshing cocktail on a hot summers night!? Umm... of course not!!!
So let me introduce you to our favourite Thermomix Pina Colada! It's based on a recipe by Jamie Oliver (which we've converted to the Thermie) and is oh-so-good! It's quick, it's easy and it's a total crowd pleaser!
Whip up this baby and you'll be thinking you're sitting on a tropical island in the middle of nowhere... BLISS!!!
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE A THERMOMIX PINA COLADA COCKTAIL...
Thermomix Pina Colada
- 150 g fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 120 g white rum (like Bacardi)
- 60 g coconut cream (or coconut milk)
- 60 g pineapple juice
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- fresh pineapple to garnish
- Place the fresh pineapple chunks and the ice into the Thermomix bowl. Mix on Speed 9, 15 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and all all remaining ingredients (except for the garnish) into the Thermomix bowl and slowly increase to Speed 5, 20 seconds (or until smooth and creamy).
- Pour into your serving glasses and garnish with a chunk of fresh pineapple.
- Serve chilled.
For more great Thermomix cocktails, check out these recipes...