A simple and delicious Thermomix Naan Bread that is perfect served with curries, rice, butter chicken and more!
If you’re looking for a quick, easy and totally delicious Thermomix Naan Bread recipe, then you have come to the right place! Our easy recipe is made from basic ingredients (that you probably already have in your cupboard or fridge!), is budget-friendly and loved by everyone!
You can cook the Thermomix Naan Bread on a BBQ grill or simply on a hot dry frying pan (I used a frying pan for the Thermomix Naan Bread in the photos).
Our naan bread makes the perfect side to all of your favourite curries, soups, rice dishes and more. Oooh and the best part is that they’re freezer-friendly too! Simply cook the Thermomix Naan Bread, allow them to cool completely and then freeze in airtight sealable bags until needed (perfect for if you’re just feeding 1-2 people and want to save the leftovers).
Thermomix Naan Bread
- 450 g plain flour (or Bakers flour)
- 7 g dried yeast
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 30 g vegetable or rice bran oil
- 190 g lukewarm water
- 90 g greek or natural yoghurt
- sesame or poppy seeds, for sprinkling
- Place all ingredients (except for the sesame/poppy seeds) into the Thermomix bowl. Mix on Speed 6, 5 seconds.
- Knead on Interval function for 3 minutes.
- Place into a warm spot and allow to rise (this will take approximately 1 hour).
- Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and roll out into flat ovals.
- Sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds (optional).
- Cook with naan one by one on a hot grill or frying pan.