A simple and basic Thermomix White Bread Loaf recipe that will become a family favourite. Easy to make... and even easier to eat!
One of the best things about the Thermomix is how delicious your homemade bread tastes. Oh gosh it's good! And while my all-time favourite Thermomix bread recipe is still our Chia & Seeds Loaf, we are always getting requests for an easy Thermomix White Bread Loaf. And so here it is! A basic white bread that is super yummy (especially when toasted!).
My recipe is based off the highest rated white bread loaf on the Recipe Community (you can find the original recipe here), but I've made a few little tweaks to the original recipe to suit my family!
One of the main differences is suggesting that you can use plain flour instead of Baker's flour. While Baker's flour will definitely give you a better loaf, plain flour will still result in a delicious bread... and if that's what you've got in the cupboard... go for it!
I've also slightly altered a few of the ingredients and have added some yummy sesame seeds and oats to the top. This gives the loaf a beautiful crunch.
This Thermomix White Bread Loaf is best on the day it's made, but is perfect for toast 2-3 days later!
You may also enjoy these recipes:
- Thermomix Savoury Bread and Scrolls Recipes
- Easy Thermomix Fruit Loaf Recipe
- Thermomix Chia & Seeds Loaf
- Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls
- Thermomix 2 Ingredient Scroll Dough Recipe
- Thermomix Roti Bread (4 Ingredients)
Thermomix White Bread Loaf
- 300 g water
- 7 g dry yeast
- 30 g raw sugar
- 600 g bakers flour (or plain flour)
- 2 ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon bread improver
- 15 grams olive oil
- sesame seeds to sprinkle
- Place the water and yeast into the Thermomix bowl and heat for 2 minutes, 37 degrees, Speed 1.
- Add the raw sugar, flour, salt, bread improver and olive oil and mix for 6 seconds, Speed 6.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and knead for 7 minutes, Interval/Kneading function.
- Place the dough into a greased ThermoServer (or a greased bowl with a tea towel on top). Allow to prove until doubled in size in a warm spot (this will take approximately 1 hour).
- Knead the dough back down and place into a lightly greased loaf tin. Spread the dough out to the edges.
- Brush the top of the dough with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Allow the dough to rise to the top of the loaf tin.
- Place the tin into a cold oven and turn onto 200 degrees celsius (fan-forced). Cook for 30 minutes or until crunchy on top (and it sounds hollow when tapped).
- Leave in the tin to cool for a couple of minutes before turning onto a wire rack.
Astrid Kavanagh says
ok so I have just relocated to Holland and of course my Thermomix came with. What is bread improver as I will have to try and find a substitute for it here.
Lucy Mathieson says
Hi Astrid, hmm I'm not sure what the substitute would be in Holland! Perhaps ask at your local supermarket? Good luck!!!