Our Thermomix Mango Daiquiri is going to become your favourite cocktail this summer! Made using fresh or frozen mangoes, this sweet and refreshing cocktail is perfect to enjoy at your next special occasion.
While this Mango Daiquiri is the perfect drink to enjoy over the summer months when mangoes are in season, you can also make it using frozen mangoes which means it can be enjoyed all year round!
PS. You can find even more Thermomix Cocktail recipe in Volumes 1 - 3 of our ThermoBliss Cocktails Books!
You will also love:
Easy to adapt - this recipe can easily be doubled (please ensure you do not exceed the maximum capacity of your Thermomix) or halved.
Versatile - freeze any leftover Mango Daiquiri mixture and blitz in your Thermomix for an easy cocktail! You can also freeze the mixture into ice blocks for a special adult only treat.
Please note you will find the full list of ingredients and method in the recipe card below.
- White Rum - I like to use Bacardi.
- Raw Sugar
- Mango - either fresh or frozen can be used.
- Lime Juice
- Lemon Juice
How to Make a Mango Daiquiri in a Thermomix:
Step 1. Firstly, place the raw sugar into the Thermomix bowl and blitz.
Step 2. Add the ice and mango pieces and blitz.
Step 3. Then you simply add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Divide the mixture between two cocktail glasses and enjoy!
Recipe Hints and Tips
Use either fresh or frozen mango. We do prefer to use fresh mango as it is usually sweeter.
This recipe can also be doubled or halved, please ensure when scaling up that you do not exceed the maximum capacity of your Thermomix bowl.
Freeze any leftovers in an ice-cube tray and simply blitz to enjoy. Leftovers can also be frozen into icy-pole moulds.
Frequently Asked Questions
A mango daiquiri is made from rum or liqueur, mango pieces, ice and lemon and lime juice.
Yes, you definitely can use frozen mango to make a daiquiri!
More easy Thermomix Cocktail Recipes:
- Thermomix Raspberry Gin Cocktail
- Thermomix Chocolate Baileys Cocktail
- Thermomix Watermelon, Vodka and Mint Cocktail
- Thermomix Mojito
- Thermomix Eggnog
- Thermomix Pina Colada
- Collection of the BEST Thermomix Cocktail Recipes
Looking for even more?
Thermomix Mango Daiquiri
- 2 x Cocktail Glasses
- 300 grams mango fresh or frozen
- 200 grams ice cubes
- 20 grams raw sugar
- 60 grams white rum Bacardi or similar
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 10 grams lime juice
- Place the raw sugar into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 9.
- Scrape down the side of the bowl and add the mango pieces and ice and mix for 30 second speed 9.
- Scrape down the side of the bowl and add the white rum, lemon juice and lime juice and mix for 10 seconds, speed 7.
- Divide the mixture between two cocktail glasses. Garnish with a fresh strawberry if desired.