I wish I could tell you that I made this fab little recipe up all on my own, but it actually comes from one of my best friends. Yep, she made it once when I was visiting and I HAD to have the recipe. I made it myself the very next day. That's how good it is!
Apparently, it is an old 70s recipe for a cheese ball, but my friend made it into a dip instead. Love those good old yummy recipes.
This dip takes literally no time at all to prepare - but mind you, it will be gobbled up even quicker (so it may pay to make a double batch).
- 40 g tasty cheese
- 1 X 250g block cream cheese , softened
- 2-3 spring onions , finely chopped
- 2 tbs mayonaise
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- Place the cheese into the TM bowl and grate on Speed 8 for 5-10 seconds.
- Add the softened cream cheese, chopped spring onions, mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce to the bowl.
- Mix on Reverse Speed 4 for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Taste and add extra mayonnaise or sweet chilli sauce depending on your flavour preference.
- Serve with crackers and vegetable sticks.