Our Thermomix Mojitos made with rum, soda water, raw sugar, fresh limes and mint are the perfect cocktail for any occasion!
If you’ve been visiting ThermoBliss for a while now, you’ll know that we’re pretty massive fans of making cocktails in the Thermomix… and these Thermomix Mojitos are up there as one of our favourite recipes of all-time!
You might have also seen us making these mojitos on a Facebook live a couple of weeks ago! They’re super quick and easy.. plus they taste AMAZING!!!!
These Thermomix Mojitos really are the perfect summer drink – they’re refreshing and totally delicious!
If you love the look of our Thermomix Mojitos, make sure you check out some of our other favourite cocktails…
- 30 g raw sugar
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 limes, quartered
- 120 g white rum (we used Bacardi)
- 120 g soda water
- 300 g ice
- Place the raw sugar into the Thermomix bowl and mix on Speed 8, 5 seconds.
- Add the mint leaves and limes (still with the skins on) and mix on Reverse, Speed 3, 20 seconds.
- Add the white rum, soda water and ice and mix on Reverse, Speed 4, 15 seconds.
- Remove the lime quarters and pour into 2 serving glasses and serve immediately.