Our Thermomix Cauliflower Rice makes a great side dish for the whole family? This Cauliflower Rice is super simple to make in your Thermomix and can be ready to enjoy in under 15 minutes.
Looking to get some extra veggies into your family? This Cauliflower Rice made in a Thermomix is for you!
Why you will love this recipe:
TWO ingredients - all you need is Cauliflower and water to make this recipe.
Simple to prepare - you can be enjoying this Cauliflower Rice in less than 15 minutes.
Freezer friendly - freeze any leftovers of up to three months.
Please note you will find the full list of ingredients and cooking method in the recipe card below.
How to Make Cauliflower Rice in a Thermomix
Step 1. Cut Cauliflower into florets and place in Thermomix.
Step 2. Blitz until resemble rice.
Step 3. Transfer to Varoma basket and tray.
Step 4. Cook until just soft.
Recipe Hints and Tips
Variation - add grate 80 grams of cheddar and 20 grams of parmesan cheese. Stir through the cooked Cauliflower Rice.
When adding the cauliflower to the Varoma basket and tray, make sure to not overload the Varoma basket to allow the heat to move through.
While this recipe and cooking time is based on 400grams of cauliflower, it can be made in smaller/larger quantities. Please note the cooking time may vary.
Cauliflower Rice is a good source of fibre and vitamins.
Yes, Cauliflower Rice can be frozen for up to three months in a freezer safe container.
Yes, Cauliflower Rice is a low carb option.
You may also enjoy these recipes:
- Thermomix 2 Ingredient Scroll Dough Recipe
- Turkish Pide
- Thermomix Baba Ghanoush (Eggplant Dip)
- Thermomix Japanese Chicken Curry
- How to Make Tortillas with your Thermomix
- Thermomix Yoghurt | Vanilla Pot Set
- Thermomix Pizza Dough
- Thermomix Pasta Dough
Thermomix Cauliflower Rice
- 1 x Thermomix
- 600 grams cauliflower
- 500 grams water
- Add the cauliflower florets to your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 6 seconds on speed 6 or until the cauliflower is finely chopped and resembles ‘rice’.
- Transfer the chopped cauliflower to your large varoma dish.
- Without washing the bowl, add 500g of water and put the varoma into place. Cook for 13 minutes, varoma, speed 2.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve.
Looking for More?
You can find more simple and delicious Thermomix recipes in our books and eBooks - shop the full range here.