Try our deliciously simple Thermomix Roti Bread - made from just 4 ingredients and totally freezer friendly.
I love making my own homemade roti bread. It's made from pantry staples so it's cheap to make (and I've usually got all of the ingredients at home!). This Thermomix Roti Bread is quick and easy to whip up and makes about 10 roti.
The trick to getting your roti bread just right, is to roll it out as thin as possible before cooking in a hot frying pan.
Serve our Thermomix Roti Bread with our raita dip... YUM!
Thermomix Roti Bread
Try our deliciously simple Thermomix Roti Bread - made from just 4 ingredients and totally freezer friendly. Our recipe makes approximately 10 roti bread.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 10 serves
- Frying Pan
- 300 g plain flour
- 20 g canola or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 g boiling water
- To make the roti bread, place the plain flour, oil, salt and boiling water into the Thermomix bowl. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Once cool, turn out onto a floured board and form into a ball.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal sized pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Use a rolling pin to roll each ball out until paper thin (approx 2mm).
- Heat a frying pan over medium/high heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Place one of the flat roti breads onto the frying pan and cook until it has bubbled. Use a spatula to flip it over and cook the other side. Set aside while you cook the remaining roti.
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.05g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.1g | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this Recipe? Share it Today!Mention @Thermobliss or tag #Thermobliss!
So easy and delicious!
Pauline Loughhead says
How do I use them after freezing. Do they need heating or just being allowed to thaw? Thanks
Hi Pauline, you will definitely want to reheat them - that's when they're their tastiest!
Victoria Busch says
Love this recipe, make them all the time
Margarita Spielmann says
Delicious, I made tzatziki and red pepper hummus and it was a great school break lunch (at home due to covid-19)
How do you store this please ?
Hi Daniella, you can store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze them for longer. xx