Try our deliciously simple Thermomix Roti Bread – made from just 4 ingredients and totally freezer friendly.
I love making my own homemade roti bread. It’s made from pantry staples so it’s cheap to make (and I’ve usually got all of the ingredients at home!). This Thermomix Roti Bread is quick and easy to whip up and makes about 10 roti.
The trick to getting your roti bread just right, is to roll it out as thin as possible before cooking in a hot frying pan.
Serve our Thermomix Roti Bread with our raita dip… YUM!
Thermomix Roti Bread
- 300 g plain flour
- 20 g canola or olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 g boiling water
- To make the roti bread, place the plain flour, oil, salt and boiling water into the Thermomix bowl. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Once cool, turn out onto a floured board and knead together.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal sized pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Use a rolling pin to roll each ball out very thin (approx 2mm).
- Heat a frying pan over medium/high heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Place one of the flat roti breads onto the frying pan and cook until it has bubbled. Use a spatula to flip it over and cook the other side. Set aside while you cook the remaining roti.