Nothing beats this Thermomix Chicken Soup – it’s hearty, creamy and packed full of vegetables. It really is the perfect winter warmer!
Our Thermomix Chicken Soup is made with leeks, potatoes, carrot… and of course, chicken! It’s smooth and creamy and oh-so-delicious. If you’re after a yummy winter dinner – this is the soup for you!
With just 5 minutes prep time, you’ll be sitting down to a big bowl of soup in no time (with a crusty bread roll on the side, of course!).
And speaking of soups… if you haven’t tried our most popular Chicken & Corn Soup – that’s a must too! Bring on the wintery-soupy-deliciousness.
Thermomix Chicken Soup
- 2 leeks, white part only roughly chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled roughly chopped
- 1 medium carrot roughly chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 15 g butter
- 15 g olive oil
- 300 g chicken breast fillet or chicken thighs cut into cubes
- 700 g water (or to just below the max line)
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 200 g cooking cream
- Place the leeks, potatoes and carrot into the Thermomix bowl. Grate on Speed 7, 5 seconds.
- Add the minced garlic, butter and oil and saute for 4 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
- Add the cubed chicken and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
- Add the water and chicken stock powder and cook for 30 minutes, Speed 1, 100 degrees.
- Add the cream and cook for a further 5 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
- Place the rice basket over the top of the Thermomix lid (without the MC) to stop any splatters. Very slowly increase from Speed 1 to Speed 9 for 2 minutes or until completely blended together. If the Thermomix starts to splatter or shake, turn the speed down and increase even more slowly.