Our Thermomix Vegetable Soup recipe is guaranteed to warm you up and best of all it takes just 30 minutes to make!
My entire family (including bub!) love this Thermomix Vegetable Soup recipe and it regularly appears on our dining table. This recipe is a great way to use up any vegetables you may have in the fridge or freezer and it can also be easily adapted to suit the tastes of your family.
I like to make a batch of this soup up on the weekend and then freeze it in single serve containers for easy meals throughout the week. While this Thermomix Vegetable Soup is quite healthy, both myself and the boys love adding some freshly grated parmesan cheese to it and we also can't resist eating it with pieces of toast instead of a spoon too!
Thermomix Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 Thermomix
- 1 brown onion halved
- 2 garlic cloves or 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 250 g zucchini approx 1 small
- 100 g carrot approx 1 medium
- ½ red capsicum
- 1 stalk celery
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g tomatoes crushed or diced, tinned
- 700 g vegetable stock liquid
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs dried or fresh
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 50 g green beans
- 400 g 4 bean mix tinned, rinsed
- Cut the onion into quarters and add the peeled garlic cloves to your Thermomix bowl.
- Roughly chop the zucchini, carrot, capsicum and celery into 3cm pieces and add to your Thermomix bowl. With the MC on, mix for 6 seconds, Speed 4. Tip: If you want your veggies more finely grated, mix for a further 3 seconds, Speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the olive oil and cook for 3 minutes, Varoma temp, Speed 2 (MC on).
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the crushed tomatoes, vegetable stock liquid, dried mixed herbs and cornflour. Cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2, REVERSE (MC on).
- Add the green beans (which have been cut into 3cm pieces) and the tin of 4 bean mix (which have been drained and rinsed). Cook for a further 5 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1, REVERSE (MC on).