With the weather cooling down, there really is no better time to make a batch of our Thermomix Cauliflower Soup. It’s quick, easy, healthy and best of all, yummy!
If you find that the cauliflower is taking up too much of your Thermomix bowl and you can’t fit it all in, simply press Turbo to chop it and then add in some more and repeat (before adding the vegetable stock).
This soup is so creamy (and yet there’s not an ounce of cream in it!). Brilliant, right!? I love to serve this soup with brioche rolls or fresh seed and chia bread (made in the Thermomix of course!!). Enjoy this yummy winter dinner.
- 850 g vegetable stock
- 1 kg cauliflower , cut into small florets
- sea salt and pepper , to season
- 20 g butter
- 150 g bacon , cut into small pieces
- 60 g parmesan cheese , finely grated
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place the parmesan cheese into the TM bowl and grate on Speed 10 for 10 seconds.
- Set aside.
- Place the chopped cauliflower and vegetable stock into the TM bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
- Meanwhile, place the bacon pieces onto a baking tray and cook in the preheated oven until crispy (about 15-20 minutes).
- Add the butter to the TM bowl.
- Puree on Speed 8 (slowly increasing) for 2 minutes or until completely smooth and creamy.
- Add half of the parmesan cheese and mix for a further 30 seconds on Speed 8.
- Serve the soup with the crispy bacon pieces and the remaining parmesan cheese.