This Thermomix 2 Ingredient Scroll Dough Recipe COULD NOT be any easier to make – I promise!!
I’ve been making this 2 Ingredient Scroll recipe for awhile now, but after spotting it on ‘My Lovely Little Nest‘ Facebook page recently, I was motivated to finally try and make it using my Thermomix. Although it’s super easy to make conventionally, using the Thermie made it even easier (yes really) and while it was kneading, I was able to set up the ingredients for the filling, helping to save even more time.
Earlier this week I made THREE batches of this Thermomix 2 ingredient Scroll dough recipe (yep, you read that right!) ,as I wanted to pop a heap into the freezer for lunchboxes and I also needed to make some for my husband to take into work for a meeting. Not surprisingly, all three batches were sweet scrolls (apple and cinnamon, blueberry and cinnamon and jam and sultana) but you certainly can add savoury fillings (eg vegemite and cheese, ham and cheese or spinach and ricotta) if you prefer.
Thermomix Apple and Blueberry Scrolls
- Baking Tray
- 280 grams Greek Yoghurt
- 300 grams self raising flour plus extra for your bench
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 2 apples peeled and chopped into pieces no bigger than 1 cm
- 150 grams blueberries can use either fresh or frozen
- Place the greek yoghurt and self raising flour into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
- Select the 'kneading' function and mix for 3 minutes.
- Turn the dough out onto your bench or Thermomat and lightly bring it together into a ball.
- Roll it out until it measure a large rectangle, approximately 45cm x 30 cm and cover with the softened butter
- Sprinkle the apple and blueberry pieces over the top of the dough before rolling the dough (from the long side) and cutting into 12 equal pieces
- Place onto a baking tray and cook for approximately 20 minutes in a 180 degree oven until the scrolls are golden and cooked through.
You can find more easy Thermomix Scroll recipes in this post
Also if you are looking for lunchbox recipes for the kids, our Thermomix Lunchbox Snacks Book is for you! You can shop it here.