Now that the summer BBQ season has arrived, it’s all about the salads at our house – and this Thermomix Apple Coleslaw is always a winner!
It’s quick and easy to whip up, makes a BIG batch, and the creamy dressing is absolutely delicious.
Our Thermomix Apple Coleslaw is perfect for summer BBQs, Christmas, casual get-togethers, or simple dinners (it goes beautifully with homemade rissoles and burger buns!).
What are your favourite Thermomix salads?
Thermomix Apple Coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs caster sugar
- sea salt and pepper , to taste
- 300 g cabbage , chopped
- 2 apples , quartered
- 150 g carrots , roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks , roughly chopped
- 1 small bunch spring onions , roughly chopped (optional)
- 1/2 red onion
- Place the mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, caster sugar, salt and pepper into the TM bowl.
- Mix on Speed 6 for 20 seconds or until well combined.
- Set aside.
- Add the cabbage, apples, carrot, celery, spring onions and red onion to the bowl.
- Chop on Speed 4 for 2-3 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat until the coleslaw is the consistency you would like.
- Pour over the dressing and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until required.