Now that the countdown to summer is well and truly started, I’m really trying to eat better and cut down on the sweet treats – crazy I know! I regularly find myself searching for something sweet and usually chocolatey a couple of hours after lunch, and these Thermomix Healthy Choc Bliss Balls are the perfect guilt free treat which help satisfy those cravings.
The great thing about this recipe is that you can really add what ever ingredients you have in your pantry. I’ve made these Choc Bliss Balls in the past with coconut, dried cranberries and even sunflower seeds.
They are also a great treat for the kids and you can simply leave the nuts out to make them school lunch box friendly.
Thermomix Healthy Choc Bliss Balls
- 200 g of medjool dates
- 60 g of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of cacao
- 1 tablespoon of LSA mix
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Place all of the chocolate bliss ball ingredients into your Thermomix bowl.
- Blitz for 7 seconds on speed 7 or until all of the ingredients have combined.
- Use a teaspoon to carefully scoop up the mixture and roll it into balls. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place the chocolate bliss balls into an airtight container in the fridge to firm.
Do you also crave something sweet in the afternoons? What’s your favourite guilt free sweet treat?