When I think about classic Christmas ingredient, Cranberry and Pistachios quickly come to mind. This Thermomix White Chocolate Christmas Fudge combines these two classics along with white chocolate to create a creamy and delicious easy fudge recipe which makes the perfect gift for family and friends.
This white chocolate fudge recipe is the same one we use for our White Chocolate and Oreo Fudge and it really is easy and practically no fail. For best results when making this fudge, try and leave it to set overnight. I know it’s hard to resist trying a slice after just a couple of hours, but you will find it cuts and tastes better if you leave it – trust me!
Thermomix White Chocolate Christmas Fudge
- 500 g white chocolate
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 80 g pistachios
- 80 g dried cranberries
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in the bowl.
- Chop the chocolate by mixing for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the dried cranberries and pistachios and mix for 20 seconds, reverse, speed 1.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and place it into the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours (preferably overnight) to set
- Remove the fudge from the tin and cut into small pieces
If you wanted to try something a little different, you could substitute the pistachios for almonds and even add a little coconut as well.
What’s your favourite Christmas Fudge recipe?