Our Thermomix Peppermint Crisp Fudge is the perfect homemade gift for family and friends. The easiest and best fudge recipe!
It's no secret that we LOVE making fudge in the Thermomix - it's so simple and tastes AMAZING! Whether it's our classic chocolate fudge, famous caramel fudge or our white chocolate Christmas fudge... there's a fudge recipe for every occasion!
Ingredients For Thermomix Peppermint Crisp Fudge
- dark chocolate
- raw sugar
- sweetened condensed milk
- liquid glucose
- peppermint extract
- Peppermint Crisp bars
Grating The Chocolate
Milling The Sugar
Melting The Ingredients
Tips For Making Peppermint Crisp Fudge
- choose a good quality dark cooking chocolate or dark chocolate melts (we generally use Cadbury or Nestle)
- use full fat sweetened condensed milk (not skim) as it helps to set the fudge firm
- liquid glucose is a very sticky sweet liquid that can be bought from the baking aisle of any major supermarket
- this fudge has a mild peppermint flavour - if you'd like the flavour to be stronger, simply add more peppermint extract
- leave the MC lid off when cooking the fudge so that the condensation doesn't drip back into the fudge
- this makes a very firm fudge that is perfect for homemade food gifts or hampers
- store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
More Thermomix Fudge Recipes
If you love the look of this fudge, check out more of our favourite Thermomix fudge recipes here:
Shop Our Thermomix Cookbooks
Check out our entire range of Thermomix cookbooks (all hardcopy cookbooks also come with a FREE eBook version emailed to you immediately upon purchase). PLUS get free shipping on all orders over $50!
Thermomix Peppermint Crisp Fudge
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g raw sugar
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 125 g butter
- 25 g liquid glucose
- 6 drops peppermint extract
- 70 g Peppermint Crisp bars roughly chopped
- Line an 18X30cm rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
- Place dark chocolate melts into the Thermomix bowl and mill on Speed 9, 10 seconds. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- Add the raw sugar to the Thermomix bowl and mill on Speed 9, 10 seconds.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, butter, liquid glucose and peppermint extract to the Thermomix bowl.
- Cook for 8 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 3 (MC off). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Cook for a further 20 minutes, Varoma temperature, Speed 3 (MC off). Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add milled chocolate and mix for 30 seconds, Speed 3. In the last 10 seconds, add the chopped Peppermint Crisp bars while the blades are turning.
- Working quickly, spread the fudge into the prepared tray and pop into the fridge to set.