Our smooth and creamy Thermomix Baileys Fudge is made with just FOUR ingredients and requires under 15 minutes of preparation time, it really doesn't get easier!
If you are looking for the ultimate sweet treat for the grown ups, this Thermomix Baileys Fudge is for you! Whether it is served at your next special occasion or given as a gift, everyone is going to love this easy Baileys Fudge.
You will love:
4 ingredients - you just need chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, butter and of course Baileys to make this fudge!
Quick preparation time - this Baileys Fudge can be ready for the fridge in under 15 minutes.
Perfect homemade gift - give this Baileys Fudge to friends or family for the perfect gift!
Please note you will find a full list of ingredients and the cooking method in the recipe card below.
- Chocolate - I like to use a mixture of milk and dark chocolate.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Irish Creme/Baileys
Step 1. Break the chocolate into squares and set aside until needed.
Step 2. In a Thermomix bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and butter. Cook until smooth and creamy.
Step 3. Add the chocolate pieces and cook for a further three minutes.
Step 4. Add the Baileys and mix to combine.
Step 5. Transfer the mixture to a prepared baking dish and gently smooth the surface.
Step 6. Place the fudge into the fridge and chill until set.
Hints and Tips
I like to use a mixture of milk and dark chocolate, you can use all dark chocolate if you prefer.
Once the chocolate has been added, work quickly to add the Baileys and transfer to the baking dish. The fudge will begin to set.
Store fudge in an airtight container in the fridge. This recipe is not freezer friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
If your fudge is not setting, it is most likely due to not reaching a high enough enough temperature during the cooking process.
No, it is best to not freeze fudge as the consistency will change when it thaws.
You may also enjoy:
- Thermomix Caramel Fudge
- Thermomix Peppermint Crisp Fudge
- Thermomix Christmas Fudge
- The BEST Thermomix Fudge Recipes
Looking for even more?
You can find more delicious and easy Thermomix recipes in our books and eBooks. Shop the range here.
Thermomix Baileys Fudge
- 1 x 20cm square baking dish
- 200 grams dark chocolate see notes
- 200 grams milk chocolate see notes
- 300 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 75 grams butter
- 30 grams Baileys
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking dish with baking paper.
- Break the chocolate into squares and set aside until needed.
- Place the sweetened condensed milk and butter into the Thermomix bowl and cook for 6 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the chocolate pieces and cook for 3 minutes 90 degrees, speed 3.
- Add the Baileys and mix for 20 seconds, speed 3 to combine.
- Working quickly, transfer the fudge into the prepared baking dish. Gently smooth the surface and place into the fridge for six hours to set.
- Once the fudge has set, carefully slice into pieces. Store in the fridge until ready to enjoy.