A deliciously creamy Thermomix Chocolate Baileys Cocktail with a hint of coffee.. and extra chocolate!! Ready in less than 5 minutes!
Here at ThermoBliss we love a good cocktail... and luckily for us the Thermomix makes it SO easy to whip up your favourite boozy concoction!
Our Thermomix Chocolate Baileys Cocktail is the ultimate naughty treat! It's creamy, it's chocolatey and it's oh-so-good. This makes the perfect party starter (or late night treat!).
Thermomix Chocolate Baileys Cocktail
- 250 ml cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 395 g can condensed milk
- 3 tbs chocolate sauce
- 500 g Baileys Irish Cream
- chocolate squares, for serving
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl (except for the chocolate squares).
- Mix on Speed 4, 30 seconds or until just combined.
- Add chocolate squares to your serving glasses, pour in the cocktail and enjoy!
If you're after some more Thermomix cocktail inspiration, check these out...
And of course, our ultimate homemade Baileys recipe!