The perfect summer drink! Our Thermomix Watermelon, Vodka & Mint Cocktail will have you wishing summer would never end! Quick, easy & delicious!
Oooh do we have a fun little recipe for you today! Yep, we’re SO excited about our new Thermomix Watermelon, Vodka & Mint Cocktail… and we think you’re going to fall in love too.
This is pretty much the most perfect summer cocktail you can think of. It’s light, yummy and oh-s0-refreshing. Trust us, you need one in your life right NOW.
To make this cocktail, you simply puree watermelon chunks in the Thermomix, add vodka and a squeeze of lemon juice. Mix to combine. Fill 4-6 glasses about 1/4 full (the number of glasses will depend on how strong you’d like it!), add fresh mint leaves and top up with soda water or lemonade. Enjoy!
VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE OUR THERMOMIX WATERMELON, VODKA & MINT COCKTAIL…
If you love making cocktails in your Thermomix, make sure you also check out these delish ones…
Thermomix Watermelon, Vodka & Mint CocktailPrint Pin Rate
- 350 g watermelon chunks
- 130 g vodka
- juice of 1 lemon
- lemonade , to serve
- fresh mint leaves , to serve
- Place the seedless water melon chunks (with the rind removed) into the Thermomix bowl.
- Puree on Speed 8, 10 seconds.
- Add the vodka and lemon juice and mix on Reverse, Speed 5, 10 seconds.
- Pour into glasses (fill about 1/4 of the way to the top - more or less depending on how strong you like it)
- Top up with lemonade and add mint leaves to decorate.