A light and summery frozen Thermomix Raspberry Gin Cocktail that will become a party favourite!
It's no secret that Lauren and I (like SO many of you) LOVE making cocktails in our Thermomix... I mean, that's the best thing about a Thermomix, right!? I kid, I kid... well not really!
Whether it's a fresh mojito or a rich and creamy glass of homemade Baileys, we have definitely got your cocktail needs sorted.
What You Need
Our simple and delicious frozen Thermomix Raspberry Gin Cocktail requires just a few ingredients:
- frozen raspberries
- lemon juice
- caster sugar
- soda water
- mint leaves to garnish, optional
Note: please scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post for ingredient quantities.
A One Step Cocktail Recipe
This sweet and fruity cocktail could not be easier to make!
Simply add all of the ingredients to the Thermomix bowl and mix on Speed 8 until combined.
Garnish with mint leaves and serve immediately.
Yes absolutely! But you will need to add some ice cubes to the Thermomix bowl before crushing (otherwise the cocktail will lose it's frozen texture).
Yes! Frozen strawberries or frozen blueberries work well too.
Absolutely - use a blender instead.
If you'd like a more bitter tasting cocktail, you can omit the sugar. Alternatively, if you'd like the sweetness of sugar but without the calories, omit the sugar and replace the soda water with sugar-free lemonade.
Yes you can!
No problem - simply replace the lemon juice with lime juice.
More Thermomix Cocktail Recipes
Hands up if you want more Thermomix cocktails? Of course you do!
Here's 3 of our favourite recipes (and they're sure to get any party started!):
- Blue Coconut Rum Cocktail - just like a beachside resort cocktail... but at home!
- Pina Colada - a creamy and refreshing pineapple cocktail that is always a favourite!
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri - cool down on a hot summers afternoon with this light and frozen fruity cocktail.
Thermomix Cocktails Cookbook
We love our Thermomix cocktails so much... we even made a hardcopy cookbook filled with all of our favourite cocktails.
Check out our Thermomix Cocktails Cookbook here.
Thermomix Raspberry Gin Cocktail
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 30 g caster sugar
- 40 g lemon juice
- 100 g gin
- 300 g soda water
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and mix for 20 seconds, Speed 8 or until well combined.
- Pour into serving glasses, garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply