Hands up if you love Baileys Irish Cream? Well you’re going to absolutely adore our Thermomix Baileys recipe then! It’s creamy, chocolatey and has just the right amount of whiskey.
Our Thermomix Baileys is perfect served on it’s own as a yummy drink, or you can pour it over ice-cream for a decadent dessert! Or why not make a batch or two and give them away to friends or family for a lovely homemade Christmas gift?
Best of all, our Thermomix Baileys will be ready in less than 2 minutes and it will keep for 2 months unopened in the fridge. Perfect!
If you are making our Baileys for a Christmas gift, why now add our 2018 ThermoBliss Calendar and BRAND NEW PRINTED Sweet recipes book bundle too? You can check it out here.
- 1 cup cream
- 395 g can condensed milk
- 1 2/3 cup of Irish whiskey
- 3 tbs chocolate topping or syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
- Mix on Speed 4, 30 seconds or until just combined.
- Please note: you don't want to 'whip' the cream as the mixture will become curdled. Start your Thermomix on Speed 2 and slowly increase to Speed 4. If you notice this happening, turn the speed back down and continue to mix until just combined. If your mixture does appear curdled, simply pour it through a sieve and then allow the drained liquid to settle. Scrape any excess off the top with a spoon.
- Pour into sterilised glasses, seal and place into the fridge.
- This recipe will keep in the fridge for 2 months.
For more great Christmas recipe ideas, check out our Top 10 Christmas Treats to make in your Thermomix post
You can also find more great recipe in our new Christmas Desserts, Treats and Cocktails eBook.