A creamy and delicious homemade Thermomix Eggnog that is so simple to make! A classic Christmas favourite that can be made as an alcoholic or a non-alcoholic drink.
If you're after an easy Thermomix eggnog recipe, you've come to the right place! In less than 15 minutes, you'll be sipping on this sweet Christmas drink!
Whether you're serving this at a Christmas party, lunch or dinner... or simply having a little treat on Christmas Eve, we know that you're going to love our eggnog.
What You Need
Our simple Thermomix Eggnog requires just 6 ingredients:
- eggs - use large eggs (approximately 55g each)
- caster sugar - also referred to as superfine sugar
- thickened (or heavy) cream - this gives the eggnog the rich and creamy flavour
- full fat milk - you can substitute with skim milk - however full fat milk gives the eggnog a much creamier flavour
- vanilla extract - eggnog wouldn't be complete without a hint of vanilla!
- nutmeg - the perfect Christmassy spice!
If you could like to make this an adults-only alcoholic version, then add brandy or rum too!
How To Make Eggnog In A Thermomix
All it takes is just 2 simple steps and 10 minutes to make this rich, creamy and Christmassy drink!
Note: please scroll to the recipe card at the bottom of the post for ingredient quantities and the full detailed method.
Step 1 - Beat the eggs and caster sugar
Ensure the butterfly is inserted and whip until pale and creamy.
Step 2 - Add the remaining ingredients and cook
Cook the eggnog (with the butterfly still inserted). The mixture will be beautifully creamy and combined once cooked.
OPTIONAL - Step 3 - Add brandy or rum
If you would like to make this an alcoholic drink, then simply mix through brandy or rum at the end of the cooking time.
Egg Nog Variations
Non-Alcoholic Version - prepare the Thermomix eggnog as per the recipe below.
Alcoholic Version - simply mix brandy or rum through the egg nog at the end of the cooking time (20 seconds, Speed 3).
* If some people would like an alcoholic version and others a non-alcoholic version, simply prepare the eggnog as per the recipe but omit the alcohol. Pour a small amount of brandy or rum into the bottom of the serving glasses (of those who would like it) and then top up with the eggnog.
Our Thermomix Eggnog is creamy and rich - serve it on it's own or sip away while enjoying your favourite Christmas desserts.
Here's a few of our favourite desserts to serve egg nog with:
Thermomix Christmas Recipes
For more great Christmas recipes, our Thermomix Christmas Cookbook and Thermomix Cocktails Cookbook are now available in special bundle deal!
- 6 eggs
- 50 g caster sugar
- 300 g thickened cream
- 500 g full fat milk
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 100 g brandy or rum (optional), add more or less to suit your taste
- Insert the butterfly into the Thermomix bowl. Add the eggs and caster sugar and mix for 45 seconds, Speed 3.
- Add the thickened cream, full fat milk, vanilla extract and nutmeg and cook for 9 minutes, 70 degrees, Speed 3.
- Add the brandy or rum and mix for a further 20 seconds, Speed 3 (see notes).
- Serve immediately.
Absolutely delicious 👍🏼
Is this recipe using whole eggs or yolk only? Thanks
Whole eggs x
Danielle Bradtke says
Hi, can this be made ahead and kept in the fridge?
Md Tariqul islam says
Hi ,thank you for sharing your blog post...It so helpful!!! give me some advice.I will wait for your reply
Can I reheat this if cooked in advance?
Hi Emily, no I wouldn't reheat this - but it's great served cold 🙂