Our Thermomix Chocolate Slice is almost too easy to make!!
I’ve got a confession, this Thermomix Chocolate Slice recipe is really just a botched up version of my Thermomix Hedgehog Slice recipe – whoops! When I went to make my Hedgehog Slice, I forgot to add just one pack of the biscuits in the first step and instead crushed both packs into little pieces. It wasn’t until I was adding the extra ingredients that I realised my mistake, but thankfully it was a pretty delicious one!
This slice is lovely and rich and just one or two pieces will be enough to satisfy even the biggest chocoholics cravings. This recipe does make a BIG slice, so make sure that the baking tin that you use has high sides and also use a sheet of baking paper inside the tin to help you easily remove the slice once it has set.
Have you ever had any kitchen mistakes that have turned into a yummy recipe too? I’d love to hear all about them!
Thermomix Chocolate Slice
- 2 packets of plain biscuits - Marie or similar
- 250 g of butter
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 4 tablespoons of shredded coconut
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 200 g of milk chocolate
- Line a 20cm x 20cm square cake tin with baking paper, making sure you leave plenty hanging over the edges to help you remove the slice once it’s set.
- Place BOTH packs of the plain biscuits into your Thermomix Bowl and crush for 4 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides of your bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds, speed 4 until all the biscuits are finely crushed - you will need to use your spatula to push the biscuits down into the bowl. Set aside until needed.
- Pour the condensed milk into your Thermomix Bowl and add the butter (3cm pieces) and cocoa. Cook for 2 minutes on 60 degrees speed 1 or until the butter has completely melted.
- Add the biscuits and shredded coconut to your Thermomix Bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 or until the mixture has combined.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared slice tin and flatten the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
- Clean your Thermomix Bowl and make sure it’s completely DRY before adding the chocolate pieces. Cook for 2 minutes on 50 degrees speed 3 or until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over the top of your slice and place it in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
For more great Thermomix Slice recipes, grab your copy of our ThermoBliss Slices Book here!