A simple and family-friendly Thermomix Potato & Leek Soup recipe that everyone will love!
If you’re after a hearty and delicious Thermomix Potato & Leek Soup recipe, then you’ve come to the right place! This one is so simple to make and it’s always a hit!
Serve it on it’s own, or add some crispy bacon on top! And of course, don’t forget the crusty bread to go on the side!!!
And if you’re after some more Thermomix soup recipes… we’ve got you sorted!!! Check out our collection here!
Thermomix Potato & Leek Soup
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 40 g butter
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 700 g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 800 g liquid chicken stock
- salt and pepper, to season
- 200 g cooking cream
- Place the leeks and onion into the Thermomix bowl and chop on Speed 6, 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the butter and minced garlic and cook on 100 degrees, Speed 1, 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook on 100 degrees, Speed 1, 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, salt and pepper and cook on 100 degrees, Speed 2, 20 minutes (with the MC removed but the rice bowl sitting on top to stop any splashes).
- Allow the soup to cool slightly. Very slowly increase to Speed 6 to puree the soup, 30 seconds.
- Add the cooking cream and heat for a further 3 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2.