If you are a fan of traditional Mars Bar Slice (and let’s be honest – who isn’t??) then you are going to love this no bake Thermomix Snickers Slice recipe. All you need is four ingredients to put this Snickers Slice together and you will be enjoying it’s chocolate and caramel goodness in no time at all!
No Bake Snickers SlicePrint Pin Rate
- 5 x Snickers
- 125 g of Butter
- 4 Cups of Rice Bubbles
- 220 g block of Milk Chocolate
- Line a slice tray with non stick baking paper, leaving excess paper to hang over the edges.
- Cut FOUR of the snickers into thirds and place them and the butter into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes 70 degrees speed 3 or until melted and combined.
- Add the Rice Bubbles to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 20 seconds, speed 4 or until the rice bubbles are coated with the melted ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared slice tray and use the back of a spoon to spread and press into tray.
- Slice extra Snickers into small pieces and set aside.
- Melt Chocolate (I break it into small pieces and melt in the microwave, cooking it for 30 second spurts and stirring in between.
- Pour melted chocolaté over the slice and decorate with the extra pieces of Snickers.
- Place in the fridge for approximately 3 hours to set.
- Tip: You can ice the slice at anytime, however it's so much easier to spread the chocolate while the slice is still warm.
Do you love Mars Bars Slice too? What Slice recipe do you think we should try next?