Almonds - tick! Honey - tick! Oats - tick! Sweet, sweet yumminess - tick!
This Thermomix Almond & Honey Oat Slice is one of my very favourite recipes. I've made it countless times and it's always a winner at 3pm when I need a little energy boost.
Best of all, it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and there's no baking involved at all!
You can cut the slice into pieces and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days - meaning the deliciousness can just keep going on and on.
Have you made this slice yet?? xx
Almond & Honey Oat Bars
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tbs butter
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup rice bubbles
- ¾ cup dry roasted almonds
- Grease and line a standard sized (approximately) 17X28cm rectangular baking tray with baking paper, allowing the edges to overhang.
- Place the peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla essence and butter into the TM bowl.
- Mix for 5 minutes 80 degrees, Speed 2 or until the mixture has thickened slightly.
- Add the rolled oats, rice bubbles and almonds.
- Mix for 30 seconds on Reverse, Speed 2 or until the mixture is very well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tray and press down very firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Place the tray into the fridge for 2 hours.
- Take out and cut into long bars.
- Place the bars into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.