Are you looking for a last minute Easter dessert? These Thermomix Easter Egg Brownies are for you!
This yummy Thermomix Easter Egg Brownie recipe is super easy to make and along with being a great Easter dessert or treat, it’s also a great way to use up any leftover easter eggs you may have – not that we get many in our house!!
When it comes to the type of easter egg chocolate and mini eggs you use, it’s really up to you! I like to use mini filled eggs and cut them in half before adding to my brownie mix as the filling spills out of the eggs into the brownie, however you can use solid mini eggs or a combination of your favourites.
Thermomix Easter Egg Brownies
- 150 g butter
- 220 g caster sugar
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 75 g plain flour
- 100 g of easter egg pieces
- 100 g of assorted mini easter eggs
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Break the easter eggs into pieces and unwrap the mini easter eggs. Set aside until needed.
- Place the sugar, butter and cocoa into your Thermomix bowl and melt for 3 minutes on speed 2 at 65 degrees or until melted.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 before scraping down the sides and mixing for another 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the easter egg chocolate pieces and mini eggs and use your spatula to stir through.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the surface.
- Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked brownies from the oven and allow them to completely cool in the tin before removing, cut into small pieces .