Looking for a sweet Easter treat? Our Thermomix 3 Ingredient Easter Egg Fudge is for you!
This Thermomix 3 Ingredient Easter Egg Fudge recipe is very similar to our White Chocolate Christmas Fudge recipe and also my 3 Ingredient Caramel Egg and 3 Ingredient Creme Egg Fudge recipes – do you get the feeling we like fudge!!
This no bake fudge really couldn’t be easier to make, all you need to do is combine the white chocolate and condensed milk and cook, before pouring into your prepared tin and sprinkling with the Easter Eggs – super easy! I like to use these M&M Speckled Eggs as I think they look really pretty against the white chocolate and they also provide a yummy crunch to your fudge. However you can choose to use other mini Easter Eggs if you prefer.
Tips for Making our Thermomix 3 Ingredient Easter Egg Fudge
- This is a soft fudge recipe, so I like to give it as long as possible in the fridge to ‘set’ – preferably overnight.
- Make sure you use a good quality white chocolate when making this recipe.
- You can use different type/brand of mini Easter Eggs if you prefer. You will need one pack.
- This fudge is best stored in an airtight container in the fridge and the longest it has lasted at our place in one week 😉
You can watch how to make our Thermomix 3 Ingredient Easter Egg Fudge below
Thermomix 3 Ingredient Easter Egg Fudge
This Thermomix 3 Ingredient Easter Egg Fudge makes a great Easter gift and also a fabulous dessert!
- 500 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 175 grams M&M's Speckled Eggs You will need one bag
Line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in the bowl.
Chop the chocolate by mixing for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2.
Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and sprinkle the easter eggs over the top before placing into the fridge for a minimum of 8 hours (preferably overnight) to set
Remove the fudge from the tin and cut into small pieces
When making this recipe, it's important to use a good quality white chocolate, I have made this in the past using both Cadbury and Lindt White Chocolate with great results.
You can also use any type of Easter Eggs to make this recipe.
For more easy Easter and Chocolate recipe, make sure you check out our BRAND NEW Chocolate book!