A quick and easy Thermomix Easter Egg Rocky Road made with all your favourite Easter chocolates!!
Do you what my favourite thing about Easter is (apart from the obvious couple of getting to spend time with family and eat ALL the food)…? It’s that you have absolutely every possible excuse in the world to eat chocolate. And heaps of it.
Here’s just a few reasons:
- It’s impossible to go to the supermarket and leave without any chocolates (which is totally ok.. you’re just doing your duty and keeping the chocolate industry going!);
- You don’t want your kids to eat too much chocolate, so you’re really doing everyone a huge favour by scoffing them yourself (I particularly like this reason.. although my son might disagree!);
- There’s so many AMAZING Easter eggs out there – it would be wrong not to try all of them;
- Easter egg chocolate tastes SOOOO much better than normal chocolate… why is that!?
There’s just a few reasons why you need our Thermomix Easter Egg Rocky Road in your life. I could give you more reasons, but that would be taking away your precious time that could be spent making this chocoholics delight.
So please… go, go and make this baby! Add any of your favourite Easter eggs and gobble it all up. Feel free to share a little of it with your family (but only a little..!).
Happy Easter xx
For more great Easter recipes, check out our Easter Recipe eBook that’s designed purely for the true chocoholic! Packed full of 28 delicious Easter recipes that you can make in your Thermomix… for just $10.00!
The recipes included in our Easter Recipe Book are:
- Loaded Easter Egg Rocky Road
- Popping Easter Egg Bark
- Caramel Easter Egg Rocky Road
- Lauren’s Hot Cross Buns
- Lucy’s Choc Chip Hot Cross Buns
- Easter Chocolate Scone Cake
- Cadbury Creme Muffins
- Malteser Bunny Choc Cupcakes
- Loaded Easter Bark
- White Choc & Cranberry Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Rocky Road Fudge
- Cadbury Creme Cheesecake
- Baileys Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Lauren’s Choc Chip Hot Cross Buns
- Mars Bar Hot Cross Buns
- No-Bake Tim Tam Cheesecake
- Lucy’s Hot Cross Buns
- Malteser Cupcakes
- Rich & Fudgy Nutella Brownies
- Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Malteser & Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Cute Easter Cupcakes
- Simple Tim Tam Fudge
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Ripple Cake
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- Turkish Delight and M&M Rocky Road
Thermomix Easter Egg Rocky Road
- 500 g milk chocolate melts (see note)
- 6 marshmallow Easter eggs, roughly chopped
- 6 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 250 g solid Easter eggs (like M&M speckled eggs, mini eggs, caramel eggs etc)
- 150 g raspberry lollies
- Line the base and sides of a 16.5 X 26cm slice pan with baking paper, letting the sides overhang.
- Grate the chocolate on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides. Melt for 3-4 minutes, 50 degrees, Speed 3.
- Add the marshmallow eggs, mini Cadbury creme eggs, solid eggs and lolly raspberries and mix on Reverse, Speed 3 for 10 seconds or until completely combined.
- Working quickly, spread the mixture into the prepared lamington pan and sprinkle with the extra eggs (optional).
- Place into the fridge for 2 hours or until completely set. Use a sharp knife to cut into slices.