Judging by the crazy success of our Homemade Thermomix Baileys, we kind of get the feeling that you guys like Baileys!!
And so we thought that today we would share another Baileys inspired recipe... But this time it's our delicious Baileys chocolate sauce. Umm talk about drool-worthy!!!
This recipe is based on our favourite Thermomix Chocolate Fudge Sauce- but with a yummy boozy twist!! Our Thermomix Baileys Sauce makes a perfect gift for family or friends. But be sure to make yourself an extra batch to keep! Trust us, you won't want to be giving all of this away.
For an extra decadent treat, try pouring out sauce over a batch of warm brownies (and add a cheeky scoop of ice cream to the top!).
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate
- 250 g pouring cream
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 20 g butter
- 60 ml Baileys Irish Cream liquor
- Chop dark chocolate by pressing Turbo 6-7 times.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except for the Baileys).
- Cook on 100 degrees, Speed 2, 12 minutes (it will thicken on cooling).
- Stir through the Baileys liquor with a spatula.
- Pour into a sterilised jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.