Our Thermomix Mars Bar Brownies recipe is simple to make, and even easier to eat!!
Mars Bar Slice, Mars Bar Muffins, Mars Bar Cheesecake - I really don't think I've ever come across a Mars Bar recipe that I didn't love!! It's easy to see why our Thermomix Mars Bar recipes are so popular though, this rich, caramel filled chocolate bar can only make ANY recipe taste better right?!
This Thermomix Mars Bar Brownies recipe is based on my favourite simple Brownie recipe with the delicious addition of FIVE Mars Bars. It's a super easy recipe to prepare, however it's REALLY important that you let these Mars Bar Brownies cool completely in the cake tin before removing/slicing into pieces as the cooling time will help the fudgey brownie centre to set.
You can serve these Mars Bar Brownies at just about any occasion (and they are also an amazing dessert when heated slightly and served with ice cream or our Chocolate Fudge Sauce), however they also make a really lovely (and very much appreciated!!) homemade gift - simply pop a few pieces of brownie into a cello bag and decorate with a ribbon.
Ps. You can find more delicious Thermomix Slice recipes in our 'ThermoBliss Slice Recipes' Book - also available in a bundle pack
Thermomix Mars Bar Brownies
- 150 grams butter
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 75 grams cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams plain flour
- 5 x 53gram Mars Bars
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper – this will help you to remove the Mars Bar Brownies once they are cooked.
- Roughly chop the Mars Bars and set aside until needed.
- Place the butter (which has been cut into 4 pieces, cocoa and caster sugar into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 to melt. If it's not quite melted, cook for a further 1 minute, 60 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs and plain flour and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
- Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and add the Mars Bar pieces you set aside earlier and mix for 6 seconds, speed 4 on REVERSE to combine.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and use a spatula to gently spread it across the tin. Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin before removing, cut into small pieces .