These Gluten Free Brownies are the EASIEST Brownies to make – and eat!
For the past 9 or so months, I’ve been making a big effort to reduce the amount of gluten in my diet. I am by no means completely gluten free and will still happily say yes to a croissant, however I do avoid it where I can and it’s had nothing but positive benefits to my health. I’ve experimented a bit with some of my favourite recipes to come up with a gluten free version and these Thermomix Gluten Free Brownies are soooo good and enjoyed by my entire family.
These Brownies are made with a mixture of cacao and cocoa which helps to give them an even richer flavour and the perfect fudgey texture that all good brownies should have. You can enjoy these brownies as they are or you can also cover them with a chocolate icing or ganache to turn them into an even better dessert.
Tips for Making Thermomix Gluten Free Brownies:
- It’s important to let the brownies cool completely in the baking tin before removing to cut into pieces, this is how they ‘set’.
- You can just use cocoa powder for this recipe if this is all you have.
- These brownies are best kept in an airtight container in a cool place for up to 4 days.
- You can freeze these brownies.
For more easy slice recipes, you may want to check out our ThermoBliss Slices Book. You can shop our full range of print and eBooks here.
Thermomix Gluten Free Brownies
- 150 grams butter
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 50 grams cocoa
- 30 grams cacoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams gluten free plain flour
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the sugar, butter cacao and cocoa into your Thermomix bowl and melt for 3 minutes, 65 degrees, speed 2 or until meted.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and add the flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 before scraping down the sides and mixing for another 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and gently smooth the surface.
- Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin before removing, cut into small pieces .