Our Thermomix Chocolate Fudge Sauce is perfect for pouring over ice-cream, drizzling over brownies, or even giving as a gift to friends or family.
To make this fudge sauce, you simply melt and mix all of the ingredients together until slightly thickened. Pour it into a sterilised jar and store in the fridge until needed. When you're ready to use the fudge sauce, simply pop it into the microwave to reheat it (as it will go quite hard in the fridge) and then enjoy!
For something a little different, you can always add a shot of liquor (we love Baileys or Kahlua!) to the sauce after it has finished cooking. Simply mix on Reverse Speed 3 for 20 seconds. Store the sauce in a sterilised jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This really is the most addictive little treat!
- 200 g dark cooking chocolate
- 250 g pouring cream
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 20 g butter
- Chop dark chocolate by pressing Turbo 6-7 times.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook on 100 degrees, Speed 2, 12 minutes (it will thicken on cooling).
- Pour into a sterilised jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.
You can add any liquors to this fudge sauce.
To make this a peppermint fudge sauce, simply add 2-3 drops peppermint extract.