The easiest chocolate Thermomix Chocolate Tim Tam Balls made from Tim Tam biscuits, sweetened condensed milk and cocoa (or Milo) to roll the balls in!
If you need a quick and easy recipe (think 10 minutes from start to finish.. and only 3 ingredients), then you've come to the right place!!!! Our Thermomix Chocolate Tim Tam Balls are just what you need!
These are a favourite in our house - especially for birthday parties or morning tea. You can mix it up and use absolutely any type of Tim Tams you like. You can also roll the balls in cocoa powder, Milo or coconut... whatever you've got in the cupboard!
The trick to these Thermomix Chocolate Tim Tam Balls is to make sure you add only 200g of the sweetened condensed milk at the beginning and then add more only if the mixture is too dry.
Oh and course, this recipe can easily be doubled (or tripled!!!). And given how yummy they are, you might want to do just that! Enjoy! xx
Thermomix Chocolate Tim Tam Balls
- 200g g chocolate Tim Tam biscuits
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk (see notes)
- 50 g cocoa powder or Milo, to roll
- Place the chocolate Tim Tams and 200g of sweetened condensed milk into the Thermomix bowl. Mix on Speed 8, 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again for a further 5 seconds or until the mixture comes together (see notes).
- Roll into balls and toss in the cocoa powder/Milo to coat. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.