Nothing beats deliciously Chocolate Brownies… and these are exactly that! Moist, rich and oh-so-chocolatey!
There’s nothing fancy about this recipe – it’s just your good old-fashioned brownie recipe (with the addition of some sneaky chocolate chips!!).
Our Chocolate Brownies can be served on it’s own, sprinkled with a little icing sugar, with cream and berries, a scoop of ice-cream… however you like! Oooh did I mention that a drizzle of homemade salted caramel sauce over the top is super yummy too!
We hope you love our Chocolate Brownies!
- 3 eggs
- 155 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 65 g cocoa powder
- 150 g butter
- 150 g dark chocolate melts
- 150 g brown sugar
- 170 g caster sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (160 fan-forced).
- Grease and line an 18X28cm rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
- Place plain flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder into the TM bowl. Soft by pressing Turbo 3-4 times. Set aside in a seperate bowl.
- Place the butter and chocolate melts into the TM bowl. Melt on 50 degrees, 4 minutes, Speed 2.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients, the brown sugar, caster sugar, milk chocolate chips and eggs and mix on Reverse Speed 2.5 for 10 seconds (you may need to use the spatula to assist).
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 15 seconds.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.