Our simple Thermomix Clinkers Rocky Road is made from just 4 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to prepare - the perfect chocolate treat!
What You Need To Make Thermomix Rocky Road
- milk chocolate (or dark chocolate)
- raspberry lollies
Tips For Making Rocky Road In The Thermomix
- I prefer to chop my Clinkers in half with a knife, but if you prefer you can chop them in the Thermomix by pressing Turbo 1-2 times.
- Use a good quality chocolate (such as Cadbury, Lindt or Nestle) for the best tasting rocky road.
- Adding coconut oil to your melted chocolate makes it easier to slice the rocky road once it's set.
- This recipe is perfect for Christmas homemade gifts or hampers. Simply place it into a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon.
- Store our rocky road in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
More Thermomix Rocky Road Recipes
If you love rocky road as much as we do, check out more of our favourite recipes here:
- Turkish Delight Rocky Road
- Easter Egg Rocky Road
- Chocolate Mint Rocky Road
- White Chocolate Rocky Road
Shop Our Thermomix Cookbooks
Check out our entire range of Thermomix cookbooks (all hardcopy cookbooks also come with a FREE eBook version emailed to you immediately upon purchase). PLUS get free shipping on all orders over $50!
Thermomix Clinkers Rocky Road
- 500 g milk chocolate
- 30 g coconut oil (optional)
- 300 g Clinkers halved
- 100 g marshmallows
- 200 g raspberry lollies
- Line the base and sides of a 18 x 28cm rectangular slice tray with baking paper.
- Chop the Clinkers in half and set aside in a large bowl.
- Add the marshmallows and raspberry lollies to the bowl.
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil into the Thermomix bowl and melt on 80 degrees, Speed 2 for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate over the Clinkers, marshmallows and raspberry lollies and mix well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking tray and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until completely set.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into slices (if you are having trouble cutting the slice, run your knife under hot water and then dry completely before cutting - the heat will help to cut the slice evenly).