The easiest and healthiest Thermomix Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Soup recipe. The perfect winter warmer (and even better served with crusty fresh bread!).
It's well and truly soup weather here now... it is FREEEEEZING!!! And speaking of soups, this Thermomix Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Soup is one of my all-time favourites. It's a really versatile recipe - you can mix and match the amounts of pumpkin, sweet potato and potato depending on what you've got lying around.
You can also change it up a bit by adding some of your favourite spices or chilli to the recipe. Or for a really yummy variation, try switching the cream for coconut milk... YUM!
However you decide to make this soup, know that it's going to be super easy, super delicious and the perfect winter comfort food!
And if you’re after some more Thermomix soup recipes… we’ve got you sorted!!! Check out our collection here!
Thermomix Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Soup
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 15 g olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 600 g pumpkin, chopped into 3cm cubes
- 200 g sweet potato, chopped into 3cm cubes
- 200 g potatoes, chopped into 3cm cubes
- 500 g water (see notes)
- 2 tsp chicken stock powder
- 125 g cooking cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the halved onion into the Thermomix bowl. Chop on Speed 5, 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the olive oil and minced garlic and saute for 3 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1.
- Add the chopped pumpkin, sweet potato, potato, water (see notes) and chicken stock powder and cook for 30 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
- Allow to cool slightly (see notes). Very slowly turn the speed up to Speed 4 then continue to slowly increase to Speed 9 for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add the cream, season with salt and pepper and heat for 3 minutes, Speed 1, 80 degrees.
- Serve with hot crusty bread.