A delicious Thermomix Sundried Tomato Pesto & Cheese Pull Apart Bread that’s perfect for lunch boxes, served with soup, or all on it’s own!
I’ve been on a real scroll making mission lately! And when they’re so simple to make in your Thermomix, there’s no reason not to whip up a batch!
This dough is based on the EveryDay Cookbook recipe for the Herb & Cheese Pull Apart, but is then filled with sundried tomato pesto and grated cheese… then baked until golden and crispy. YUM!!!
You can mix and match with the fillings as much as you like… or stick with this yummy combination! Our Thermomix Sundried Tomato Pesto & Cheese Pull Apart Bread really is such a winner!!
Oooh and because this makes a big, BIG quantity, you can absolutely freeze the scrolls and reheat them if needed (plus they’re awesome for little lunch boxes!!).
For more great lunch box recipes, check out our Thermomix Lunch Box Cookbook – now with FREE SHIPPING!
‘ThermoBliss Lunch Box’ is packed full of 29 sweet and savoury lunch box recipes that are easy to prepare, freezer-friendly, school-friendly… and of course, kid-approved!
Our cookbook also includes a handy conversion chart for commonly used ingredients.
Thermomix Sundried Tomato Pesto & Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 750 g plain flour (or Bakers flour)
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tsp yeast
- 150 g sundried tomato pesto
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Place the lukewarm water, plain flour, salt and yeast into the Thermomix bowl. Mix on Speed 6, 6 seconds. Knead using the Interval function for 2 minutes.
- Allow the dough to rise in a warm place for 45 minutes (or until doubled in size).
- Roll the dough out into a large rectangle on a board or bench. Spread the sundried tomato pesto over the top and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Cut 4cm wide strips of the dough and then fold/roll the strips so that they form a scroll.
- Place each of the scrolls into a lightly greased 23cm springform tin.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.