Our Thermomix Iced Coffee Frappe recipe makes the creamiest and most delicious caffeine hit ever! Perfect for a hot day, our smooth iced coffee frappe will give you the energy boost you need!
Nothing beats a icy cold coffee frappe on a hot summers day...
Just like in our iced coffee cheesecake balls, mocha healthy ice- cream, boozy homemade baileys and mocha chocolate chip frappe recipes, there's no doubt that we LOVE a cheeky caffeine hit!!
Why You're Going To Love This Recipe
Once you try our Thermomix Iced Coffee Frappe, you'll be completely addicted:
- Versatile - change up our recipe to suit your personal preferences. Lauren loves hers strong (2 heaped teaspoons of coffee granules and with no sugar) while I love mine with almond milk, 1 and ½ teaspoons of coffee granules and a little bit of sugar!
- Low Calories - choose skim milk for an even lower calorie option.
- Makes A Large Serving - there's no skimping on quantity with our recipe! This makes one extra large iced coffee frappe or two regular sized frappes.
- Quick & Easy - pop all of the ingredients into the Thermomix, set it on Speed 6 for 3 minutes... and your frappe will be ready. Too easy.
What You Need
Just 4 basic ingredients:
- Ice Cubes - it's extra handy if your fridge has an ice dispenser... but otherwise just freeze some ice cubes the day before.
- Milk - choose your favourite type of milk - full cream, skim, almond, soy, oat... whatever you like!
- Instant Coffee Granules - there's no need to dissolve the granules - simply place them directly into the Thermomix.
- Sugar - add as much or as little as you like (see our tips below).
Step By Step Instructions
Step 1 - Place All Ingredients Into The Thermomix
Place the ice cubes, milk, coffee granules and sugar into the Thermomix bowl.
Step 2 - Mix
Mix on Speed 6 for 3 minutes.
Step 3 - Serve
Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
FAQ & Recipe Tips
2 heaped teaspoons will give you a very strong Thermomix iced coffee frappe.
1 and ½ teaspoons will give you a regular strength iced coffee.
1 teaspoon will give you a more mild tasting iced coffee.
No - sugar is entirely optional.
Add as much or as little as you like to suit your taste preferences.
We recommend using caster sugar as it dissolves easily when blended in the frappe.
Our Thermomix iced coffee frappe has a deliciously creamy texture that is best served immediately. After a few minutes, the frappe will start to seperate - simply give it a stir with a straw to combine.
We love using our Thermomix's for whipping up smoothies, cocktails and more!
Here's a few of our favourites...
Thermomix Iced Coffee Frappe
- 200 g ice cubes
- 200 g milk any variety - skim, full cream, almond, soy, oat etc
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules see notes
- 15 g caster sugar optional
- Place all of the ingredients into your Thermomix bowl and blend for 3 minutes, Speed 6.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
Could you use real espresso shot and still get a creamy result?
Yes but allow it to cool first!
By far the best frappe I’ve ever made. No need for cream or ice-cream as it’s so creamy, I make this all the time. Thank you!