are a coffee addict love your coffee as much as me, then this Thermomix Iced Coffee Frappe recipe is for you! I’ve been making these Iced Coffee Frappes at home now for the past few weeks and I honestly think they are better than the ones I used to buy a *couple* of times a week.
What I love about making my own Iced Coffee is that I can make it exactly the way I like it – extra strong and with no sugar, however if you do like a little sweetness, simply add a teaspoon or two of sugar to the recipe.
If you want to be extra fancy, you could even add some whipped cream or chocolate sauce on top – yum!
Thermomix Iced Coffee FrappePrint Pin Rate
- 200 g of ice cubes
- 200 g milk - your choice of full fat or skim
- 2 heaped teaspoons of instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon of sugar - optional
- Place all of your ingredients into your Thermomix bowl and blend for 3 minutes on speed 6.
- Pour the Iced Coffee Frappe into a tall glass and enjoy!
What’s your favourite drink recipe?