I love to make smoothies for breakfast (especially when the weather is warm!). They’re easy, healthy and most importantly – super quick!! This Thermomix Banana Smoothie is one of my very favourite combinations. I’ve been making it for years and I must say that using the Thermomix to blend everything together is the BEST!
The Thermomix absolutely powers through the ice cubes in this smoothie, leaving you with the most deliciously creamy drink in no time at all.
When you’re making this Thermomix Banana Smoothie, try and use the ripest bananas you can get your hands on. The riper the better, as it will naturally sweeten the smoothie. Frozen bananas work best in smoothies, but if you don’t have any in the freezer, you can substitute for fresh ones.
I like to add a tiny dash of honey to my banana smoothies, but you can add more or less depending on your taste preferences. It’s also very yummy with a sprinkle of cinnamon over the top!
I’d love to know what your favourite Thermomix smoothie flavour combinations are!?
Thermomix Banana Smoothie
- 2 bananas (preferably frozen but fresh is ok)
- 375 ml milk
- 120 g yoghurt (greek, natural or vanilla)
- 1 tbs honey
- 8 ice cubes (omit if using frozen bananas)
- cinnamon , to sprinkle (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
- Increase to Speed 10 for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.