This Thermomix Banana Smoothie can be ready to enjoy in under 5 minutes - it doesn't get better than that! Made with simple ingredients, our Thermomix Banana Smoothie makes the perfect breakfast or snack for the whole family.
I love to make smoothies for breakfast (especially when the weather is warm!). They're easy, healthy and most importantly - super quick!!
You will love:
Quick to prepare - this Banana Smoothie can be ready to enjoy in under 5 minutes.
Versatile - only want to make one smoothie? Simply half the recipe. You can also double this recipe, just make sure you do not exceed the maximum capacity of your Thermomix bowl.
Simple Ingredients - made with banana, yoghurt, milk, honey and ice, you won't need to buy any special ingredients to make this delicious smoothie.
Family friendly - this recipe is perfect for the entire family. You can omit the honey if making for younger children.
Please note you will find the full list of ingredients and instructions in the recipe card below.
- Bananas - either fresh or frozen can be used.
- Milk - your favourite type of milk can be used for this recipe. It is also delicious made with coconut milk!
- Yoghurt - we recommend using greek, natural or vanilla.
- Cinnamon - optional
How to make a Banana Smoothie in a Thermomix
Step 1. Place all of your ingredients into your Thermomix bowl.
Step 2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
Step 3. Divide the smoothie between serving glasses and enjoy!
Recipe Hints and Tips
When you're making this Thermomix Banana Smoothie, try and use the ripest bananas you can get your hands on. The riper the better, as it will naturally sweeten the smoothie.
Frozen bananas work best in smoothies, but if you don't have any in the freezer, you can substitute for fresh ones.
Any type of milk can be used. We also enjoy this smoothie made with coconut milk.
The honey can be omitted in this recipe.
Only want to make one smoothie? Simply half the ingredients.
This recipe can be doubled, please ensure you do not exceed the maximum capacity of your machine. Also note the time to combine the ingredients will increase.
Banana Smoothies can be a healthier snack or breakfast option. To reduce the amount of sugar, you can omit the honey in this recipe.
It is best to use frozen bananas when making a smoothie as this will give you a creamy smoothie. You certainly can use fresh bananas, we recommend adding ice cubes.
You may also enjoy:
- The BEST Thermomix Smoothie Recipes
- Thermomix Strawberry Smoothie
- Thermomix Mango Smoothie
- Super Green Thermomix Smoothie
- Thermomix Healthy Apricot Balls
- Thermomix 2 Ingredient Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- Healthy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Ice Cream
- Healthy Thermomix Recipes
Thermomix Banana Smoothie
- 2 bananas (preferably frozen but fresh is ok)
- 375 g milk
- 120 g yoghurt (greek, natural or vanilla)
- 1 tbs honey
- 8 ice cubes (omit if using frozen bananas)
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon to sprinkle (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
- Increase to Speed 10 for 30 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Looking for even more?
You can find even more simple and delicious recipes in our books and eBooks - shop the range here.