Our Thermomix Healthy Apricot Balls are the perfect lunchbox snack - made from apricots, coconut, rolled oats, chia seeds, coconut oil and rice malt syrup.
Hello there! I hope you've come looking for a yummy, kid-approved, healthy lunch box recipe... because that's exactly what our Thermomix Apricot Balls are! Mind you, I say that they're a great lunch box snack, BUT they're also the perfect mid-morning/afternoon pick-me-up to have with your cuppa!
These balls are such a cinch to make in your Thermie - simply pop everything in, mix it all up, roll into balls and that's it!! No fuss, no stress, just a yummy and easy recipe.
We hope you love these yummy little apricot balls as much as we do!
For more great lunch box recipes, check out our Thermomix Lunch Box Cookbook - now with FREE SHIPPING!
‘ThermoBliss Lunch Box' is packed full of 29 sweet and savoury lunch box recipes that are easy to prepare, freezer-friendly, school-friendly… and of course, kid-approved!
Our cookbook also includes a handy conversion chart for commonly used ingredients.
Thermomix Apricot Balls
- 190 g dried apricots
- 70 g rolled oats
- 20 g desiccated coconut
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbs rice malt syrup or honey
- Chop the dried apricots on Speed 8, 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix together on Speed 6, 10 seconds.
- Roll the mixture into balls (if it's too crumbly, add a bit more honey or rice malt syrup and mix again).